Pet Mobile X-Ray
Learn more about our pet X-ray services below.
Pet Mobile X-Ray Services in Virginia Beach, VA
Digital X-rays are the safest, most efficient way to analyze your pet’s bones and internal organs. X-rays are commonly used to diagnose:
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Bladder and kidney stones
- Bowel or urinary tract obstructions
- Joint inflammation
- Damage or infection of the lungs, liver, kidney, and heart
- Dental disease
- Teeth that need extraction or bonding
Digital radiography is painless and noninvasive. However, sedation is sometimes recommended to ensure the ideal positioning of pets during the procedure.
Mobile Pet Ultrasound
Ultrasounds can be used for various purposes, including examination of the animal’s heart, kidneys, liver, gallbladder, bladder, etc. It can also be used to determine and monitor an ongoing pregnancy. Ultrasound can detect fluid, cysts, tumors, and abscesses.