Pet Mobile X-Ray
Learn more about our pet X-ray services below.
Pet Mobile X-Ray Services in Virginia Beach, VA
Digital X-rays are the safest, most efficient way to analyze your pet’s bones and internal organs. X-rays are commonly used to diagnose:
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Bladder and kidney stones
- Bowel or urinary tract obstructions
- Joint inflammation
- Damage or infection of the lungs, liver, kidney, and heart
- Dental disease
- Teeth that need extraction or bonding
Digital radiography is painless and noninvasive. However, sedation is sometimes recommended to ensure the ideal positioning of pets during the procedure.