Annual and Sick Patient Examinations
Virtual Examination (requires client /patient relationship)
General Medicine – We are equipped to treat common ailments including (but not limited to) skin/ear disease, vomiting, diarrhea, urinary issues, lameness and wounds.
- Diagnostic Ultrasonography – non invasive and pain free method to diagnose many diseases in your pet or determine pregnancy status
- Laboratory – We send most blood work and other samples to an external lab with results usually being available in 24 hours.
- Pain control – Advanced injectable and oral treatment
Vaccinations – Our vaccination protocol is in compliance with the recommendations of the AVMA
- 3 year rabies
- 3 year canine & feline distemper vaccines
- We also offer kennel cough and lyme vaccine for pets who are at risk.
- Heart worm / 4 DX testing.
- FELV/FIV testing.
Microchipping with lifetime registration.
Cold Laser Therapy